School has begun. The summer has been chaotic but all in all we had fun and I am thankful that I am able to stay home with them. But it was time for school to start because the girls were getting on each others nerves. We have had a lot of girl fights lately. The girls were so excited to get back into school and see their friends again. The house was so quiet today Gabriel even took a nap which he hasn't done in months.
Anyway Chyna started the fifth grade today, Savannah started fourth grade, and Gillian started first grade. When we got to school I could barely take a picture of Chyna and Savannah before they were off to find friends, but Gillian of course let me take her to her class and give her a kiss good bye. She's my mama's girl.


2 comments:
Yay!!!! School is back in!!!! I know y'all are all happy. Everyone looks good in their uniforms. ;) Hopefully, Gabriel won't get too bored without his sisters.
Dang it. I keep seeing everybody post about their kids starting school back and I get so mad and jealous, b/c mine aren't old enough yet. I can't wait to get them out of my hair for a couple hours a day. Don't get me wrong I love my kids to pieces, but sometimes you just need a break.
Did I read that right on your comment? When you use to be in the Air Force... when did y'all get out? And what are y'all doing now?
Post a Comment