Her first stop on our Hollywood trip was Pink's hot dogs. Our family loves Pink's. Well everyone does. The line is all the way around the block just to eat these hot dogs. It is worth it though. It is a little shack that has been in Hollywood for about 70 years. They started as a hot dog cart that serviced the celebrities at the studios which are all near by. It evolved to a little store and they still honor all the stars by having their autographed photos all over the restaurant.
Savannah excited to get her mouth around that Pink's hot dog. She is a traditional mustard and ketchup girl.
The girls hanging out on the balcony in the theater.

All of us in front of the theater.

The girls excited getting ready to go in.
Our final stop before heading home was Universal Studio's City Walk. It is always a lot of fun to go there and people watch. We went to Ben and Jerry's and then walked around for a bit. Then it was time to head home. It was such a fun day hanging out with the girls. They are so much fun. And of course Wicked, I have seen it three times now but I could see it another million. It is the best show I have seen so far. For my birthday I want to go see Wicked too... in New York.
All of us in front of the theater.
The girls excited getting ready to go in.


4 comments:
Happy birthday Savannah! It sounds like y'all had a great time.
Frankie wants to see that show too. He's only heard the music, but proclaims it is great! He's got me interested now as well. I hope it comes to Vegas.
Y'all are so slick to surprise Savannah the way you did. Sounds like a great family day. That hotdog Jason was eating looks so good. Was it not like that here?
No Marina the Pinks there is not the same. It is just a cart that sells the plain hot dogs but not all the fancy ones. I guess you guys will have to come to Cali.
Happy Birthday Savannah! We loved Wicked too! AMAZING!
Post a Comment