There has been so much going on lately but I have not had any time to blog. Once summer hits I will be so much better I am sure of it.
Anyway one of the great things over the past few weeks was the Sanger Band Festival. It was all 5th -12th grade band students in our school district. Chyna plays the flute so she was performing in it. They sounded so great. Each grade played a few songs and then they all played a songs at the end. I was amazed at how wonderful they all sounded. The Sanger High band was really good. So way to go Chyna and all the other kids in Sanger Unified!


2 comments:
I wish I had musical talents! Way to go, Chyna!!!!
I love that she is playing the flute! I played it in Junior High. I bet that the concert was a lot of fun. You must be so proud! Way to go, Chyna!
Post a Comment