Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Eve

We rang in the new year with a family get together. My parents and Bonnie Peterson came over. I didn't get any pictures earlier in the night because we were just talking and playing board games. Everyone left before midnight so it was the 6 of us ready to party on. Well Gabriel and Jason couldn't make it. I barely could, I kept nodding off during our Christmas movie (our final Christmas movie of the season) but the girls were so excited. At about 5 minutes to midnight they got their poppers ready and Jason woke up and we celebrated the coming of 2010.







I am so excited for the opportunities 2010 will bring. We had a lot of changes in 2009 and what started out to be a horrible year actually ended up being a blessing in disguise for us. So I am excited with what the new year will bring us.

2 comments:

alisa said...

Happy New Year Carla! 2010 is going to be fantastic!!

Pugliani Family said...

Happy new year! Can you believe that it is 2010! By the way, I love your families' blankies!