Sunday, April 4, 2010
Happy Birthday Chyna
After months of counting down (on her part, not mine) Chyna has finally turned 12. She has been so excited to move up into YW that she literally was counting down on her calendar. She decided she wanted to go to Doghouse Grill for lunch and we invited all the relatives to join us. It was an awesome afternoon. She is a very lucky girl to have so many friends and family that love her. I am so lucky to have her as a daughter. She is truly a wonderful young lady.





So many cousins...



Chyna and her grandmother share the same birthday. Happy 50th Grandma Kim.
She is getting so big I can't believe it. How blessed am I to have this beautiful daughter?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Well, WE'VE been counting down the days too! So excited Chyna is a part of our YW now. And so happy her mom is in YW too. ;)
12 already! I still remember when they turned 3! goes by so fast! Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment