For some reason my children like spinning in teacups till they feel like their heads are falling off so they ride with their dad. Chyna and I however decided to relax in our own teacup.
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Celebrating at Disneyland
No matter how many times we go to Disneyland I still just love the feeling of being there in the park. It makes me feel young again. I love sharing that feeling with my children and making these memories with them.
The first day we let that be Gillian's day. We let her pick mostly everything we did. She wanted to ride Pirate's and Gabriel did not like that. So quickly it started, as usual being all about Gabriel. With every ride he started getting more and more nervous about the rides. After Splash Mountain he was done believing anything we said. One ride he loved that we had to ride over and over was Winnie the Pooh.
Tough decisions on the Mickey ears. Pirate or Toy Story????


Our birthday princess andSavannah.
Her other birthday present was to go to Build a Bear at Downtown Disney. Thanks to Aunt Lesa and Uncle Justin she was able to get an awesome bear and outfits.
And the Toy Story ears won. What cute kids, right?


For some reason my children like spinning in teacups till they feel like their heads are falling off so they ride with their dad. Chyna and I however decided to relax in our own teacup.
I wish I could get one of these cages at home to lock them up in when they start acting like wild animals.




The birthday girl wasn't always happy. It's my party and I 'll throw a fit if I want too....
Ha, proof I was at Disneyland too.






What a great trip it was. I hope Gillian felt as special as she is. We love you Bean!
For some reason my children like spinning in teacups till they feel like their heads are falling off so they ride with their dad. Chyna and I however decided to relax in our own teacup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It's my party and I 'll throw a fit if I want too... - Love it!! I'm gonna remember that when my birthday rolls around. ;)
You got some great pictures! I miss Disneyland!!
Your are so lucky to live so close! I love Disney! It does bring out the kid in you. Happy birthday Gillian!
Post a Comment