Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wheel Of Fortune!

So my friend Amy watches Wheel of Fortune and heard they were coming to Fresno for auditions. I am up for anything so I said "sure let's go" and our friend Michelle who is up for supporting us in anything said she would come in "support". Well with anything in life nothing goes the way you want or plan it to. We forced Michelle into auditioning and of course she was drawn in the very first round. Amy and I had no luck that day. Amy did become a local celebrity for the day after Michelle called her out for making her audition on stage. Later when we went to lunch people kept saying "look there is Amy" Haha it was a fun day. I never laughed so much as I usually do when I am with Amy and Michelle. Thanks for inviting me.



1 comment:

Liz Ann said...

That's so crazy. I never knew you had to audition. I thought you just went. So, thats how they always get those rockin' crowds