Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Savannah is 12!
Savannah turned 12 on October 24th. She is finally in Young Women's with her sister and mom. We celebrated with a big family lunch at The Old Spaghetti Factory on Saturday and then Monday we had a quiet celebration at home with just our immediate family. I asked her to pick any meal she wanted for her birthday dinner and she chose tamales and rice. Of course with her favorite pumpkin pie. 

She was quite easy to shop for this year. The only thing she really wanted was an ipod touch. Which she got but I always have to throw in some extra little gifts as well. Chyna got her Just Dance 3 which is a family favorite to play together ( although I am the champion at it)
She also got a ring from mom and dad and some slippers from Gabriel, hair stuff from Gillian and a wool coat she has wanted.
Happy birthday Savannah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment