When Kela saw my camera she told me to take a picture with her and Chyna. I think she liked having a lot of girls around.
Marina and I posing before our date with our men. You'll notice my different shirts because I sprayed some body spray on and it left a stain on my shirt. I got it out later that night though.
Originally Marina and I thought we were going out with our men but Frankie later said that he and Jason were going out and they let us tag along. Gee thanks!
Despite the previous comment we got love from our guys. This is Jason and I in front of the Eiffel Tower; well the Eiffel Tower in Vegas!
Marina and Frankie hugging before the "O" show
Marina and I posing with the statue

This is all of us outside the Bellagio; it was a wonderful night.
If you get a chance while in Vegas go see the "O" show it is amazing!
And I can't forget to thank Frankie, Brandon and Gabriel for babysitting. You guys did a great job; we really appreciate it.


2 comments:
I feel bad. Y'all visited my sister out in Vegas before I did? Looks like y'all had fun
Gillian was so funny with her birthday. I couldn't believe she wouldn't blow out her own candles. I did learn, however, that she is definitely not soft spoken among those she is comfortable with. She and Noah were quite the pair! She talked non-stop to him. I found it especially amusing that they were discussing how to kill people while they were in the car. Maybe a litte disturbing? Anyway, I'm so glad we got to spend time with y'all.
Post a Comment