We arrived in Vegas Thursday around 3:00pm. Our first stop was to visit Mark, Jason's brother who lives there. After a few hours of visiting and checking out his pet scorpion Hector we were on our way over to the Wolfe's house. They had ordered pizza and we all just visited and watched Transformers.
The next day Jason and Frank got up early to go play golf. Marina and I had plans to take the kids to the base pool. It was a very hot day so the pool was a great activity for the kids.

Gillian and Noah posed for the camera in the kids pool. They loved playing together.

Chyna is my adventurous swimmer. She had a blast jumping off the diving boards.

Gabriel and I stayed in the kid pool because it had a shade cover. The water was colder too.

Savannah was off swimming with some other kids in the big pool but I snapped a picture of her taking a break.

Later that day Jason challenged Frankie to some arm wrestling. He was trying to beat him at something because the boys were wooping the older guys butts all day. Well right handed arm wrestling ended in a draw but I snapped a picture of Jason finally winning at left handed arm wrestling. Go Babe!
2 comments:
It was the Gamecock blood that hung in there. You know, they fight to the death, never giving up. You were brave to rat on Jason like that. I just hinted on my blog. Thanks for hanging out with us this weekend. We had lots of fun.
I love the arm wrestling match. I bet that made y'all feel really old and weak, when all the younger kids were beating y'all up. It's not going to be long before mine start pushing me around
Post a Comment