Tonight Gillian had her Christmas program. She got up on the stage and sang and did all the movements which is a great accomplishment from last year. She stood there so scared last year. She is really growing and maturing and it makes me so sad to have her be a big girl now. Tomorrow night Chyna and Savannah have their program.
On another note Gabriel has totally discovered Santa and can not wait for him to come. Every time the doorbell ring he screams "It's Santa!" He so funny.
On Monday Savannah could not find her Ugg boots for school on the morning. Well I thought she just put them somewhere weird and told her to wear a different pair of shoes to school. Well as of this morning we still couldn't find them. Then today I went to put my boots on and they were gone. I searched everywhere, in cupboards closets, bedrooms and could not find them. I asked Chyna after school if she had seen them and she started looking. She told Gabriel to help find Mommy's boots and he ran to the hall closet and pulled all of this stuff out of the way and pulled mine and Savannah's boots out. I asked him why he took them and hid them and he said "I want boots too, Cowboy boots" I guess he is mad so if he doesn't have boots none of us can. I bought him a pair for Christmas so he will have to wait 15 more days. He is totally in to Cowboys right now but what 3 year old boy isn't?
One more note Gabriel has used the potty 3 times so far this week. It is looking up. He goes to Primary in three weeks and I don't want him in diapers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hee Hee! That is hilarious! Gabriel sounds like a fun little man! He is too funny and very smart!!
Sneaky, sneaky!! That's great stuff. Thanks for the laugh this morning.
Post a Comment