Tuesday, December 2, 2008
I Have a Baby Again
I had bought some baby outfits for gifts and tonight I was wrapping some for my brand new nephew Owen Anthony Wood born Friday, Nov. 28th but anyway as I was doing so Gabriel kept throwing a fit for the clothes and I kept telling him he was too big and these were baby clothes. Well tonight at dinner he disappeared and I went to check on him because a quiet 3 year old is not a good idea. This is what I found. He had put on this little jumper and buttoned it up. You can see the legs are just hanging there at his waist and of course on a baby it should be long sleeved. Well he has been wearing it ever since and says he IS a baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
LOL!!! That's so funny.
That is hilarious! I am cracking up!
Post a Comment