Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Activity Update

We have been so busy lately that I have not published any of the fun things going on around here.
First the girls had an awards assembly. I did not make it to Gillian's :( but I got some pictures of Chyna and her Reader of the Month award. She also received Principal's Character Award. Savannah received Honor Roll as well as Perfect Attendance.


Last Friday Chyna and I went to Hollywood to see Grease the Musical. It was a great evening with her. She loves plays as much as I do. I really liked this play. It was very different than the movie but really good.




Taylor Hicks played Teen Angel in the play. He did a great job and after the play he came out and sang some songs off his new CD. However he was signing autographs afterwards but was not very nice. We bought a cast poster but he would not sign it. He would only sign merchandise that was just his. He also would not take pictures with people only by himself. Hmm, not very personable. So here he is by himself. It would have been cuter with Chyna next to him. Oh well.
And finally Jason's diploma came. He finished up his degree in December but they had to review his transcripts and make sure everything was complete. So it is official he has his MBA.


Gabriel wanted a picture of him holding something so here he is. He is too cute!

3 comments:

alisa said...

Congratuations Jason! What an accomplishment! I like Grease the Musical too....interesting about Taylor Hicks. How fun for you and Chyna! Miss ya friend!

Marina said...

How long is Grease playing there? I would love to see it!

Congratulations to all the awards, Manriquez family!!!

Pugliani Family said...

Way to go girls! Jason, congratulations! What a HUGE accomplishment! I cannot believe that Taylor Hicks turned out to be such a butt! Isn't he from Alabama? How embarrising for the rest of us! Miss ya!