This was our first ride Toy Story. Gabriel was not sure about it at first. He loved it by the end. Unfortunately their guns did not work. Fortunately they gave us a pass to ride it again.
Small World just reopened after some renovations. They added a lot of Disney Characters. Behind Chyna and Savannah you will see Lilo and Stitch. Then in the picture below they added a whole western area with Woody and Jesse.
We have never had a picture with Tinkerbell before. Very exciting!
We tried to lock the kids up but they kept breaking out. Oh well!
While we were in line at Matterhorn Whoopi Goldberg cut up in line. She doesn't have to wait I guess. Anyway she was getting off and we were going to get on but she decided to ride again so we were right behind her. This was Gabriel's first time on the ride. This was his face at the end. I don't think he liked it.
Our last ride before we left was Monsters. Then the kids posed with Walle. They all look exhausted.


6 comments:
Looks like lots of fun!! I love Disneyland. :)
I'm jealous! I want to go too!
Ah, I miss that place. :) Good for your kids that they will ride the scary rides too!!! That's awesome! Looks like so much fun.
That's so cool that you can link from FB. However, it wouldn't let me comment from there. The word verification wouldn't show up. You should take that off anyway. I've never had a spam problem. IMHO, anyway.
Glad y'all had a good time!
I am enjoying seeing how your family has grown !!! They are so cute !! Tell your mom and dad Hi!! I saw them at Costco not too long ago. We live in the same stake and never see each other, there is something wrong with that !!
Thanks for leaving a comment so I could find your blog. Disneyland looked like so much fun! I love it there.
Post a Comment