Saturday, March 28, 2009

Wow 11 Years!

We had a long birthday weekend for Chyna. It all started Friday morning as she awoke to birthday donuts. Yumm! She opened a couple of her presents from mom and dad and then off to school.


That night we let her chose where she wanted to eat so she picked Cattlemens Steakhouse. Steak is her favorite. We invited my side of the family to join us. It was a nice evening together.
Gabriel and Luke. Best buds and cousins. Grandma, Luke, Gabriel, Lauren, Chyna and Ciera waiting.
Devouring dessert.
Grandpa's girl!

This is the real reason Chyna likes going there. She wants the free cowboy hat!

Gillian and Lauren.

Ooh a Twilight giftcard. Ipod here comes Chyna!


Then for our next birthday meal we went to Me N Eds with Jason's family. It was a lot of fun. The first time we had all been together for awhile. We had a lot to celebrate. Chyna's 11th, Kim's 49th ( am I allowed to say that) Grandpa Pryce's birthday and Grandma and Grandpa's 51st anniversary. A lot going on in March.
Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday Dear Chyna. Happy Birthday to you.

Me and my sisters in law. Lesa, me, Marissa and Monica.


This is Jason's whole immediate family.
We had a great time with everyone. I am so thankful that Chyna has the love and support of so many around her. She is turning into a beautiful young lady and I am so proud of her.

3 comments:

RMCarter said...

The Doughnut Cake turned out great! Very Yummy!

I've never been to Cattlemen's, I'll have to check it out!

Chyna is growing up so fast. I can't wait until she's in YW!

alisa said...

Can you believe next year she will be in YW?? Where did that time go? Christopher will be 11 in August!! She is beautiful! happy birthday Chyna!

Pugliani Family said...

Happy belated birthday Chyna! Our "babies" are growing up too fast!