Thursday, July 16, 2009

Update

It has been so long since I have written. Mostly because I haven been busy with the kids trying to make summer fun for them and my church callings. Camp always takes up my time until it is done but I LOVE IT and wouldn't trade it for anything.

These are some of my favorite ladies to work with. They are all awesome and make my time before and during camp so fun. I have made some great friendships through this calling. I wish I would have taken more pictures at camp but I will get the CD in a few weeks. Thank you ladies for all the hard work and lots of fun!


For the 4th of July we always go to my sisters for their awesome party. I was swimming a lot so I didn't get any pictures over there either. I did take this one of the family jumping in. All who know me know I don't jump in water so I took the picture. Lot's of fun!
Another of our family traditions now is the Grizzly skybox party that we have once a year. Very fun this year. Sorry Jeff you missed a lot of fun and food. The little boys had a blast although I am always scared for them hanging over the rail. Gabriel likes to cheer for the team. I think he might be a baseball player someday because he is developing a love for the game.


The awesome view from our room.

Let's see how many cookies Gabriel can shove in his mouth...


Jason Grandpa John and Jeannie came to visit from Tennessee. We hadn't seen them since I was pregnant with Gillian so it was awesome. We got so close to them when we lived in South Carolina and it was fun visiting them and having them come visit us. The girls have fond memories of their house and all their "pets". I was so happy that they could finally come meet Gillian and Gabriel.

Our summer has been awesome so far. I am having a blast with my kids and can't wait for the rest of our summer fun...





1 comment:

Tricia said...

Go Giants! We see them play the Rockies in Denver next weekend. Yipee