Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Birthdays

July is my favorite month. While I hate the idea of getting older myself I love having a birthday and celebrating my life and all the blessings that I have. Most of all these four little cutie pies below.


But this is how we really are...


And I would have nothing without this wonderful guy at my side...


How lucky I am to share my birthday with this beautiful little girl...


Celebrating with the Manriquez family...



The difference between boys and girls...


Somehow Gabriel got a new toy...

Celebrating with the Wood family...
What happened to my little girl? Ipods, Roxy clothes...

Gillian's favorite birthday fun...
Happy 7th birthday Gillian!

6 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

I didn't realize you & Gillian had the same birthday. So do Jacob & I. The older they get, the more expensive they get?!?!? GREAT!

RMCarter said...

What great pictures! Happy birthday to both of you!

The Lehnick Family said...

Happy birthday to you both! I share a birthday with my daughter as well...so sweet! And she is only 5 and into Roxy, MP3 players, etc...Feel the pain already! lol...Glad you had a great birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Bday !!! How special to share with your daughter !!

Jarom said...

Happy birthday Carla and Gillian! Hope you had a really great day!

Pugliani Family said...

Happy birthday!! I hope that ya'll are doing great! Miss ya!