We took a quick trip down to San Diego last weekend before the kids go back to school this week. We had a blast. We went specifically to go play in a warmer ocean and to visit the wild animal park. Unfortunately we never made it to the ocean but did have fun at the park. My children LOVE animals. I know most kids like them but my kids are obsessed with animals. They pretend to be animals, they play only with stuffed animals, Savannah dresses in animal print most of the time. They were so excited to get to go on this safari. Gillian's favorite animal is a Hippopotamus but there were none at this park. She did however love this mom and baby rhino.
This guy has the life...
Meerkats are awesome!
They even had a Dino park in the middle. I love Gabriel's expression in this. He wasn't sure about going in but I told them they were fake.
These are Savannah's favorite. She LOVES cats. Lions are her second favorite, especially the rare white lion who is almost in extinction and very tame. Thanks National Geographic.
We went to Old Town San Diego for a little sightseeing and delicious food. Sorry no pics to share. The next day we headed to see the San Diego Temple. I love it. The kids did too and Gabriel said he was going to marry there. Ah sweet!


6 comments:
Carla it looks like your family has grown a bit...(I remember Chyna as a toddler and Savannah as a baby)...were are you guys now? I happened on your blog because a friend from church has yours on hers...Desna Asby. Always, Ranee
What a fun trip! Looks like everyone had a great time...and the temple was a perfect ending. Love all your pics! Come see me! i have books for you!!!
The wild animal park looks like so much fun! I love San Diego. :)
What a wonderful time! Glad you got away for a bit and had some fun!!
That is the most beautiful temple!!!!
That park looks like a blast! My kids would love it! I have never been to the San Diego temple, but it is one of my favorites. Beautiful! `
Post a Comment