Thursday, October 8, 2009

Gabriel's 4th Birthday

My little guy is 4 years old now. That is a great age because one day he will tell me he is a big boy and can do everything and the next day he tells me he is little and can't do things. I think it all depends on if he wants to do it or not. He is very smart and a little wise guy sometimes. But he is my little man and I enjoy every minute I get to spend with him each day.

This year he was very excited about celebrating his birthday. He wanted to go shopping for weeks to buy his party stuff. We went to the party store and let him pick among the hundred or so party themes and he chose Batman. It seems after three girls and doing a party for every princess invented I am going to do a party for every super hero invented with Gabriel (last year he had a Spiderman party). So we were set with the party plans now it was just getting him to wait until the actual day. He asked everyday if it was time for his Batman Birthday.

The day finally came...


He tried to get moral support from Luke but Luke was not going to hold his hand...
So instead his daddy held his hand.
This is classic Gabriel face when he gets upset...


Batman wasn't behaving very well so he had to get the noose...
See my little guy is so polite he always opens the cards first...

3 comments:

Pugliani Family said...

Happy Birthday Gabriel! Looks like a lot of fun. By the way, when I put the cursor on the picture it says Hawaii! Have you gone yet? If so, where are the pictures!?! Miss ya, Monica

Carla said...

Yes we went to HAwaii right after his birthday. I have been so begind because we moved, had his party, then left for Hawaii. We got back Sunday night so I thought I would do his birthdya and then do Hawaii. I will get them up in the next few days.

Marina said...

Sweetness! Happy birthday!!! Can't wait to see HI pics...