Saturday, July 10, 2010

Eclipse


Like most people I had been anticipating the midnight showing of Eclipse for months. I really wanted Michelle to go with me but she was so not into the Twilight series. I knew I had to convince her. Amazingly it wasn't that hard to get her to agree. We had an awesome time, we didn't have to wait at all to get in the theater and had great seats. I am so happy she came with me and now she is a true Twilight fan. I like to believe I am responsible for it. We already have plans for Breaking Dawn. She is such a sweet friend, she gave me a Twilight charm bracelet for inviting her. I am so thankful for her friendship and all the fun we have together. She edited this picture of us to make us "glow" a little.

Chyna was also lucky enough to be invited by her cousin Patrice. They were on strict orders to be in a different theater than me and my GNO but since their 's was so full people were sitting on the stairs they switched over to ours. They stayed down front though. I was glad she got to experience the premier and I still had my GNO.

My nieces Ciera, Patrice, Lauren and friend Haley with Chyna.

1 comment:

Scrapally said...

I am a twilight fan and I want to glow! :) Glad you got Michelle in the gang...I just saw Eclipse today...I enjoyed it! It still has it's flaws...but I can live with it...