Wed nesday the 16th was my 31st birthday. Since we were going out of town the next day we decided to go out to dinner and celebrate my birthday and Gillian's 6th birthday which wasn't until Friday the 18th. She wanted a Nintendo DS and we thought it would be silly not to give it to her beforehand for the car trip. So we went out to Tokyo Steakhouse and had delicious Tepanyaki and Sushi. Gillian was so happy that she got her pink DS that she gave her daddy a big hug. My babe spoiled me too with a pearl necklace and earrings. He's too good to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Happy belated birthday girls! Is that your new necklace in the picture? GORGEOUS!!!!!
Yes, I did put it on. I always wanted real pearls but always wore fake ones.
Very nice! I'm glad Jason knows how to spoil you. And, the pink DS was a definite success. Gillian played that the whole time on her trip. Two thumbs up on the presents.
Post a Comment