Monday, July 28, 2008

WHICH DISNEY PRINCESS AM I?


I Am Ariel!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. I have a mind of my own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is my ultimate dream, and although I can be a little naive I realize that there is something to be gained from my family's wisdom.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

4 comments:

Marina said...

OMG, that is SO you! Wasn't that fun?

Tricia said...

I don't have a blog yet and my e-mail is down. Mine is MULAN. Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love. EXACTLY!

Carla said...

Okay Tricia, you definately are like Mulan, very strong! You need to get a blog because I barely have any friends w/blogs. I look pathetic in my blog list.

Tricia said...

Just a few more things to unpack and get settled and I am going to start on it. Maybe after the garage sale Saturday. We are purging our house. YEA