Monday, July 21, 2008

Kid's Personalities

So today we went school shopping, the girls are required to wear uniforms so it is not much fun picking out clothes. Khaki and navy- woopty doo! Anyway they can have any kind of backpack and lunchbox but their shoes have to be white, black or brown. Here is what they picked.

Chyna's favorite color is black and she doesn't dress too girly so she got converse, a dressier pair of slip on tennis shoes, and the rolling backpack for all those 5th grade books. She hasn't found a lunchbox yet.
Gillian is my girly girl. Her shoes have to sparkle or shine ( the white ones have rhinestones and the black are patent). She picked out the first backpack that came with a stuffed animal attached.
There are two things that Savannah loves... the color pink and Marie (from Aristocats). Since her shoes couldn't be pink we got her white ones with charms. I think she has had this same pair of shoes for a few years in a row now. She is very predictable, but we love her for that. She is still looking for her dressy shoes.
Now we couldn't buy all this stuff in front of Gabriel without getting him something. He loves Thomas!

5 comments:

Marina said...

We had uniforms here for Kela and Gabriel too. HATED it! Thank goodness they switched schools and now don't have uniforms. That is the most ridiculous rule ever. Tell Chyna I love her bag the best. Of course, don't let the others hear you saying it. ;)

Pugliani Family said...

Can you even believe that school is just around the corner?! When do your girls start? Is Gillian going to be in kindergarten this year? Sorry for all of the questions!

alisa said...

I am so excited to get back in touch with you guys! I can't believe how grown up Chyna and Savannah are! So great to see pictures of your adorable family!! I will keep in touch! Sure love and miss ya!!

Carla said...

Hey everyone. Thanks for all the comments, it is nice to see people on my site. Anyway Monica, Chyna will be in 5th, Savannah will be in 4th, and Gillian will be in 1st.

Liz Ann said...

Oh, I love school shopping. I can't wait until my kids are old enough to go. That sucks they have to wear uniforms. It totally takes out all the fun.