Monday, November 10, 2008

I.. tag

Sorry Marina, I know you tagged me awhile ago but I am slow sometimes. Anyway here it is:

I am: a wife and mother.

I know: I am not always right even though I don't admit it .

I want: a bigger house.

I have: to get Gabriel potty trained.

I hate: being sick.

I miss: my friends from the A.F .

I feel: sick right now (I'm recovering from a flu shot) .

I hear: my kids fighting.

I smell: a delicious dinner that I cooked.

I crave: Reeses pieces right now.

I search: for knowledge.

I love: my family.

I care: about what is happening to our society.

I always: am thankful for my blessings.

I believe: in Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.

I sing: only in Primary.

I write: for meditation.

I lose: my mind when my kids fight.

I win: when I plan ahead.

I never: stop loving my family.

I listen: to my husband who is usually right (at least 50% of the time).

I am scared: at night when my hubby is at work.

I need: more sleep.

I am happy about: my life so far.

1 comment:

Marina said...

At least you did it. :) Your family will appreciate this later.