Friday, November 21, 2008

Fun with 4th Graders

Jason and I went on Savannah's 4th grade field trip to Monterey and the Carmel Mission. In the fourth grade they study California history and then they have to do a report and make a model of a mission. It was a lot of fun spending the day with Savannah and her friend Sarah. They are two peas in a pod. Sometimes you just need to relax and have the humor of 9 year olds around you.


Savannah and her best friend Sarah

Jason and Savannah hanging out at the wharf

3 comments:

Marina said...

Oh, I love those pictures! How fun!!! Y'all have a great Thanksgiving if I don't talk to y'all before then.

Pugliani Family said...

I LOVE YOUR FAMILY PICTURE! You guys always take the best family pictures. I hope that you have a great Thanksgiving! Your kids are beautiful! Miss ya!

Carla said...

Thanks Monica. I took them myself with the tripod. We live right next to the river so I thought it would be nice to go over there and take some snapshots. They came out pretty good for my first attempt ever. I miss you too. Have a great Thanksgiving.