Jason decided yesterday to put all the lights up on the house. He even went and bought the chubby little penguin because the girls love penguins. I was taking a nap because I had been up the night before in line for Black Friday deals so I slept through the whole process. I was glad to see that he and the kids did it all by themselves because usually he makes me help up on the roof so this was a relief. I think they all did a great job.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Christmas Lights
Jason decided yesterday to put all the lights up on the house. He even went and bought the chubby little penguin because the girls love penguins. I was taking a nap because I had been up the night before in line for Black Friday deals so I slept through the whole process. I was glad to see that he and the kids did it all by themselves because usually he makes me help up on the roof so this was a relief. I think they all did a great job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Great job, Jason! I'm impressed. Frankie avoids that stuff. :)
Post a Comment