Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Party

We attended two of our annual Christmas parties and unfortunately missed our ward party but that's okay I don't think I could of done another one. First we had Jason's family party which is all the extended family and out of towners. It was fun as always. This year we tried the white elephant gift exchange. I ended up with a latch hook rug- Yay! J/K Jason ended up with two movie tickets. It was fun and that is the point. We did it with the kids and they were too nice they didn't steal any gifts frpm each other. The adults weren't as nice.

Then we went to the Elks Christmas Party. There they had a magician and Santa Claus. Savannah was chosen to help with one of his tricks. Gabriel wanted to see Santa but only for a second before he started screaming. The rest of us saw Santa too.

Grandma and Grandpa Pryce and Grandma Kim


Grandma Barbara and Grandpa


All of the cousins or at least the ones that came and were awake! (Gabriel, Chyna, Kaylee, Savannah, Alyse, Justin and Gillian)


Savannah helping Tony Blanco the Magician pull a rabbit out of the hat.



3 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

Hey I found your blog through your Facebook info. I didn't know you were a blogger. Hooray!! Your family picture looks great! That's the one on Reedley beach, right?

Carla said...

Amy- yes the pics are the ones I took at Reedley Beach. I do love to blog, it is my outlet especially doing classes online I take a break and blog surf.

Marina said...

Paried out already???