Thursday, December 18, 2008

Schools Out...

For the next four weeks for me but Jason is completely finished. I am so proud to say that he has completed his MBA program. It's hard to believe when we met and he was a senior in high school. I never knew all the things we would go through. He has been so strong in his determination to finish school. I look up to him and only hope that I can get through school as well as he did. Congrats Jason on your Masters degree!

3 comments:

alisa said...

That is fantastic! What an accomplishment! Merry Christmas!

Marina said...

Wow! You're now my hero. I can only imagine the sacrifice and hard work that went into that. Congratulations!!!

Pugliani Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is great! I know that both of you are so glad to have climbed this mountain successfully. I am proud of you too Jason! And Carla, keep up the great work and you will reach your goal soon too! Miss you guys!