

My brother took a few more pictures and I had to steal them and post because he is so darn cute. As many of you know I am done, I think, of having kids. I haven't even had the urge to want another baby. For some reason when I see this little guy he is just so cute I want one. Not really. I want to hold one and cuddle one and kiss their cute little cheeks. I do not want the feeding and diapering and waking up in the middle of the night. Anyway I don't know why Joseph's picture makes me miss a baby so much. Maybe because he resembles my last little baby. I also realize that he is sleeping so cute and sound here and ALL babies and kids are so cute asleep. Maybe if I was there and heard the crying I would think different. Oh well I will be content with my nieces and nephews.


4 comments:
He is adorable! It is so funny that you mentioned how much he looks like Gabriel because I was thinking the same thing!
He looks like a baby doll - so cute.
LOL. I have no desire for another baby. I'm totally passed the urge. However, I do love babies. I like snuggling with their soft, plush skin too. I guess it'll be nice to be a grandma when that happens bc i can enjoy them, but give them back. For me, that time will probably not be that long.
Carla...you have a beautiful family. AND your nephew is such a doll...tell your brother Congratulations! I will definatley have to keep up with your happenings on your blog.
Post a Comment