Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jesus Wants Me For A...


Sunbeam. Today was Gabriel's first day in Primary. He did great. I don't feel like he is old enough yet; but I guess I am wrong because he loved it and told me everything he did in class. He made a crown that he plans on wearing all day I think. What a cute little guy he is.

6 comments:

Tricia said...

It looks like he had a great time. Yeah for nursery in three months. Hope you guys had a great Christmas. Out till the 12th, huh, my kiddos go back tomorrow. I am getting their bags ready right now!!

alisa said...

A Sunbeam!! WOW! Love that crown! We all need one of those!

Pugliani Family said...

I cannot believe that he is a sunbeam already! I have to agree with you, what a cute kid!

Marina said...

The younger ones always love it bc they see their older siblings go and think they're missing out. He's so cute in his sunbeam hat.

Amy Nielson said...

So cute!! What a big boy he is. Nursery is so small now without all the "older" kids.

RMCarter said...

How exciting! I'm glad he had fun!