Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Family Time with Photos
This past weekend we had absolutely nothing to do. I was so excited to have a Saturday with nothing schedules so we took advantage of it. We decided to go to Woodward park and mess around and get some family pictures taken while we were there. I take all our pictures mainly because I am cheap and I don't want to spend the money on a photographer and also because it is fun and we can play around and not be on a schedule with a certain number of shots. I came home with 200 shots and a lot of them were just the kids interacting between shots and such. I think I capture a lot of great memories this way. Afterwards we went to lunch which was nice. The kids were starving so they all sat and ate and behaved very well. I am excited to be in this new chapter of my life where the kids are getting older and easier to do things with but it is bittersweet in knowing I am done with babies. These are a few of my favorite pictures of my growing family.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You do a FANTASTIC job! Love the pics. Too bad you live so far away....I would love some family pics!
I LOVE the new pics! I agree with Alisa! You do a great job. What time do you go to bed? Grace is looking with me and she keeps pointing out the time that you posted and it is like in the middle of the night! I know, that is the only time that you can get anyting done, right? Miss ya!
Love the pictures! Everyone looks great.
OMG!!! Y'all got some great pictures!!!!
Post a Comment