Thursday, November 19, 2009

Imagination

Last week Gillian was home for a few days with a fever. This was great for Gabriel because he misses the girls so much while they are at school. He decided that morning that he wanted to build me a rocket ship. Yes that is right it was for me. Although I didn't fit so he had to play in it for me. That was so nice of him. Anyway I found a big box and he told me exactly how to build it and that he needed a steering wheel and remote to get back home. They played in this rocket ship all day. He was making up the wildest stories about going into outer space. When Jason came home I told Gabriel to show daddy how the rocket ship worked. He counted down and then blasted off and then started screaming and scuffling around in the box. Jason got scared thinking a bug or something was in there making him scream so he grabbed him and pulled him out. I asked Gabriel what he was doing and he said an alien had gotten into his rocket ship and was trying to come home so he was fighting it. This boy has the funnest imagination.




4 comments:

Ranee J Fratangelo said...

LOVE KIDS WITH GREAT IMAGINATIONS!

alisa said...

He is adorable! Sooo creative! I am sure there is never a dull moment at your house! :)

Pugliani Family said...

Now you know what to get him for Christmas! Cheap and easy. The imaginiation of children can be fascinating. I bet that he keeps you on your toes!

Marina said...

Oh, to be young again!!! =)