Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Big Times Are Back

The beginning of October means Fresno Fair time. We took all the the kids and Eric came along to spend some time with us. The kids love the prize wheel in the rocks and gem exhibit. You can't beat it for 50 cents a prize. Everyone was so excited with their winnings...





Except for Chyna she didn't like her homemade hula scene out of rocks. So ungrateful...

I didn't try this but I was tempted. The two best foods in the world bacon and chocolate.


Eric and the kids had a great time playing in the jungle gyms. I am going to miss him so much when he goes on his mission.


1 comment:

RMCarter said...

Oh my gosh, two of my favorite foods are chocolate and bacon!!! :) But I am not so sure I'd be up for trying them together...