Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Girls Weekend


A few weeks ago me and two of my girlfriends went to Las Vegas for a much needed getaway. We had a great time of girl talk and shopping. The best part was going to see Mama Mia at Mandalay Bay and riding the roller coaster at New York New York. I wish I would of bought the picture of Tricia and I on it but oh well. Here is Tricia, Desna and I at Mama Mia on Saturday night.

2 comments:

Marina said...

I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU DID NOT CALL ME WHILE YOU WERE IN VEGAS!!!!!! GIRL, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE MET UP WITH YOU.

Anyway, Mamma Mia was pretty good. I took my parents to go see that back in February.

HEY, YOU BETTER CALL ME NEXT TIME!
Marina Wolfe

Ranee J Fratangelo said...

I only recently found out that Desna is a Great Gal friend of yours...isn't she great!