Monday, June 23, 2008

More Water Fun



Well we ended up going back to the water park on Saturday. This time we went with my brother Adrian, his wife Adrienne and their kids Ciera and Luke. We had a good time and it was even hotter than the day before. I must not have been in the water too much because I was feeling the heat. Gabriel did a lot better in the water. By the end of the day he was going down all the kid slides and just kept saying "again" and running back to the top of the slide. I would have liked to get some pictures but I was in the water catching him. I did snap this pic of Gabriel and Luke showing me their muscles. The other of course is Daddy and Gillian cooling off together.

1 comment:

Marina said...

Looks like lots of fun. Love the pic of Jason getting soaked.