Okay I am new to the whole boy thing but just after I finished the last post I looked out the back window only to see Gabriel doing this. I had to take a picture because the things he thinks of amaze me. What is he doing?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Aren't boys great?! They have a whole mind of their own. Since I have four of them, I'm used to all of their twisted adventures. They are super fun and cool, though. I wouldn't trade them for girls. My one girl demands more time, energy, and mental attention than all of my boys put together. And, I'm convinced that even if she was normal, she would still be just as demanding because of her girly traits. I'm happy I was sent boys. They just require energy, no emotional pampering. I like it that way. So, Carla, I know you're a better person than me to be able to handle as many girls as you do. Enjoy your little bucharoo, though. I think you'll find that he will be a tremendous joy to you. ;0)
Hey, it looks like fun to me. And by the way, I LOVE the goggles!
Post a Comment