Well I am finally posting our halloween pictures. We went trick or treating with the Manriquez cousins this year. It was fun and the kids have tons of candy. I confiscated most of it and I think I have candy for my Sunday school class for a year now. Gabriel is into Batman for some reason this year. He has never seen a Batman movie or comic but he knows him and wants Batman everything. Isn't that funny how boys are? Although Savannah's costume says Wizard of Oz after last weekend she changed it to Galinda with a "Ga" from Wicked. Once you see Wicked you don't really care for the Wizard of Oz anymore. Of course Gillian was a witch and Chyna a pirate nice traditional costumes. We had a fun night. After trick or treating we went to my parents house so they could see my cute kids. By the time we got home it was midnight.
I am glad that it is finally November because it is usually a kick back month. We have absolutely nothing planned. Yesterday I finished all of my midterm's so school will be a breeze until finals in December. I have to brag one tiny bit because I did great on all my midterms but in my Psychology class we had to write a 6 page paper for our midterm and I got 100%- 200pts. out of 200pts. I know it is not nice to brag but if I don't give myself props who will. It boosts my confidence when I start feeling like I am too old to be going back to school.


2 comments:
Your kids look adorable!! I have to agree with loving Wicked way more than the Wizard of Oz.
CONGRATULATIONS on your midterms. You have every right to brag! Way to go Carla!
Super cute pics.
Yay! for your grades. I know exactly how you feel. Actually, I think our age and gospel helps in our academics. We have so much wisdom to offer and apply to our subjects. At least, that's what I've found any way. School is exhausting, but definitely worthwhile. I'm loving it.
Post a Comment