Last night we had Gabriel's 3rd birthday party. All of his aunts,uncles, grandparents, and cousins came. Gabriel had been looking forward to this party for weeks. This was the first year he really understood what was going on. He picked out his own cake and was excited about presents. All week if I would tell him "I love you", he would reply with "I don't love you, I love presents." I was worried he was going to be greedy and unthankful but he opened each present posed with it and said "thank you". He is a little sweetheart. He had a great time and passed out around midnight after the final guests had gone home. Here are a few pictures of the highlights at his party. Notice the picture of Gabriel and his cousin Luke(3), they decided to ditch the party and go around to the side of the house and play in mud from the garden hose. I guess that was funner than the bounce house.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Gabriel's Party
Last night we had Gabriel's 3rd birthday party. All of his aunts,uncles, grandparents, and cousins came. Gabriel had been looking forward to this party for weeks. This was the first year he really understood what was going on. He picked out his own cake and was excited about presents. All week if I would tell him "I love you", he would reply with "I don't love you, I love presents." I was worried he was going to be greedy and unthankful but he opened each present posed with it and said "thank you". He is a little sweetheart. He had a great time and passed out around midnight after the final guests had gone home. Here are a few pictures of the highlights at his party. Notice the picture of Gabriel and his cousin Luke(3), they decided to ditch the party and go around to the side of the house and play in mud from the garden hose. I guess that was funner than the bounce house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Happy bday Gabriel!!! Looks y'all had lots of fun. I'm glad he had a grateful heart. That's hard to teach.
Happy Birthday Gabriel! That party looks like a lot of fun. Did you rent the bouncy house? If you did, doesn't it figure that you paid money for it and they would rather play in the FREE mud! Oh well, such is life!
Post a Comment