Okay, I have to admit I am a bit tired of summer. I do not like heat at all. So since this past week our temperatures have dropped below 90 degrees I am pretending it is fall. I have already started decorating my home and now I am decorating my blog in autumn colors. I love this time of year. I start gearing up for all the holidays to come; there is just so much to look forward to the rest of the year.
Anyway we are leaving for Las Vegas in the morning so I will post all about our trip when I get home. I hope you all like the new blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Fall is my absolute favorite season too! I am feeling the need for a change as well. I love your new background and layout. It looks really good.
I'll see ya soon.
I love the family portrait. You always have the best family portraits! Love the background too. Very fally!
Post a Comment