Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Gabriel!

Today is Gabriel's actual 3rd birthday and what a joy it has been to be this little guy's mom. He is absolutely the cutest, smartest, funniest, most adorable child anyone could have. ( I might be a little bias ) I would like to share some pictures over the last three years, I hope you all enjoy.





It all started Sept. 17th, 2005, he was two weeks late so I had to be induced and he still didn't want to come out. By the time he was born he looked like a two month old. He had the biggest head I've ever seen on a baby (ouch!!) and weighed 8 lb. 14 oz.














Here is Gabriel's first trip to Disneyland. All the kids have Mickey ears from their very first time. (4 weeks)














Two months old, he was blessed by his daddy in The Sanger (Ca) Ward.


















10 months old, this is his very first swimsuit on his first 4th of July.


















Gabriel's 1st birthday. He devoured that whole cake.


















Pismo Beach, Ca ( eating sand optional )


















His 2nd birthday, Thomas the Train party.


















2 1/2 swimming in Las Vegas, NV. This was his favorite pastime all summer.






What a big boy he has grown in to. I no longer see my little chubby faced baby, but a little man who is so loving and rambunctious. I only look forward to the years to come and feel so blessed to be his mommy.

1 comment:

Pugliani Family said...

Happy actual birthday! He is so CUTE! He was such a beautiful (I mean handsome) baby! He looks just like a little doll!