Well this past weekend we headed back to Vegas. This time it was to celebrate our Uncle Jim's 50
th birthday. Many from Jason's family were going so we thought it would be fun to spend some time with them. Friday night we spent at Mark's house where we had dinner, cake and ice cream.

After that we all headed over to Fremont Street. I had never been there before so I was excited. The lights and music were cool but to me it wasn't that great.

Saturday was fun. We took all the kids over to Circus Circus to ride rides and then headed down the strip to eat lunch. I wanted everyone to go to Pink's Hot Dogs that was located in Planet Hollywood. Once we got all the way down there we found out by a casino employee it didn't even exist so we ate at Earl of Sandwich; which by the way is DELICIOUS! As we were walking out of the casino Jason spotted the Pink's stand. But it didn't have the same menu as Hollywood's so it was okay. (Maybe the staff should memorize a map of their casino)
This was all of us at Luxor. We walked all the way down there from Treasure Island and then all the way back. The kids did great with all that walking. Jason and Justin decide to go to the sports book and check on the Fresno State game so Lesa and I took the kids up to make this Vegas video. Here is a still picture from it. They had so much fun and were so cute doing it.
We had a good dinner with the whole family Saturday night at Mandalay Bay and then headed back down the strip to Circus Circus. The kids rode more rides until midnight and then we went back and passed out. I tell you I was so exhausted from that whole trip that I slept in until 3:30pm Monday. It was a good time though.
Thanks to Wolfe's for again letting us crash at their house.
1 comment:
We have found that the hotel staff never knows all of the things in their own property. We had went to Caesar's Palace looking for a restaurant and NOONE knew where it was. Same thing for Mandalay Bay. They existed, but the employees were clueless. I believe it stems from the fact that there is SO much there that it's hard to keep up. I'm glad y'all had a good time. I'm sorry we couldn't see more of you too. BTW, I found Chyna's game. Do want me to mail it to you?
Post a Comment